Latest version of Auto Mouse Click Generator has a feature called 'Point to Shoot' (which is my favorite feature). This unique feature allows you to generate enormous amount of mouse clicks generated at the place where your mouse pointer is pointing to. Here is how you can make use of the application and generate clicks:
- Download Auto Mouse Click Generator. It doesn't require any installation, just runs if you have .NET framework 2.0 installed in your computer (which is by default installed on Windows 7 or later).
- Open the Auto Mouse Click Generator app.
- Check "Generate clicks when 'F' key is pressed" check-box. Once you check this check-box, you can see 'Point to Shoot' check-box.
- Check 'Point to Shoot' check-box. You are almost set. Don't close Auto Mouse Click Generator app, keep it running (it's OK to minimize it).
- Now move your cursor where you want to pounder mouse click (left clicks, of course) onto and PRESS 'F' key in your keyboard. Click will be generated at extremely fast rate till you keep the 'F' pressed. You can keep moving your mouse wherever you want to generate clicks. Release 'F' key when you want to stop this fast mouse clicker.